Thursday, January 16, 2014

Re-Routed

Unresolved pain, can I help you.
Wait...what?
Unresolved pain can--
No I mean, I heard...just...I..is this Dominoes?
No babe it's not.
Oh...sorry I, I think I dialed the...
Nope, you didn't.
No I did.
You were re-routed.
What...why?
You tell me.
I just--
Don't be confused, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
I really don't though.
Think about it.
I can honestly say I really have no--
It's usually something in childhood, but that's just-
You're serious.
As a crime scene.
I don't know who you are but--
Yeah you do actually.
Can you just reconnect me to-
Whatever that thing is in there? You're bigger than that. Don't let it define you--
You should write a fucking book.
Oh! Here she goes. She's up! She's swingin'.
Jerk.
Come on baby don't get mad, I'm just playing.
This is not some stupid joke.
You're right. Don't cry.
I want this to work.
It will. Be patient.
How do you know?
I just do.









No comments:

Post a Comment