Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Snooki, Queen of the Underdog

Reality TV, and even certain talk shows, make me uncomfortable and embarrassed, like I'm witnessing something that's not really meant for the public. I know, that's the whole point! I realize this seems contrary to who I am, but it's true. I have not watched Jersey Shore and I've never really been curious about it mainly because I've lived in Philadelphia, spent time at the shore, gone to Mummers parades and sporting events and I've seen all those characters in real life. I'm related to some of them. What do I need to watch them on TV for? Huh? Fuck you. (oops, a little philly just slipped out). But I just read this about Snooki, that I heard about from this, and was reminded of one of the many things to love about the tri-state area.

No comments:

Post a Comment