Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reposting an oldie


      photo by Max Wanger. you can see more here

Good morning people,

(Good morning Deird)

I haven't forgotten about the second part of the car-wash story, but I'm going to post another oldie rather than leave this page blank again. I'll be back tomorrow.

Did you ever wish you could watch a video of yourself doing something ridiculous and embarrassing? Me too!

Home Video


Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I hate the assault of the lights so I kept them off and felt around for the glass and the pitcher of water from the fridge; then I set the cup down and poured a full cup onto the counter and floor. I attempted this two more times with the same result until, fully awake, I thought to open the fridge door to let some light in and get the job done properly.

This morning I walked into the kitchen and slipped on the puddle and grabbed the counter like a novice ice skater. Good Morning World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment