Friday, April 18, 2014

My Love




Dear Batman,

Je t'aime.
I feel I have to say it that way. It feels more serious, though it sounds less certain, like maybe I don't know what I am saying. But the truth is it pains me that I love you so much, how thoughtful you are, how quiet, how kind, how much sadness you carry, even when you are battling bad guys. You don't like to be vulnerable, but you are, and you make me feel the same.


P.S. Read more about this photographer here. I must have had an intuition that he was French because I wrote this letter before finding out who took the photos.

PPS Here is a link to my new site. It should be up and running SOON, we just have a few more details, but I wanted you to see it because my friend Jules is a computer genius and designer and it looks amazing. More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment