Thursday, April 8, 2010

They See Me Comin

Look there she is.
The one a mile away?
Yeah.
The one that’ll pay whatever we ask?
Well, except for that one time she cried so we took off the $50.
Yeah, yeah. I like her.
What should we do today?
Haven’t done brakes in a while.
Front or back?
How about both?
Oh come on
No. Really.
You think?
Without a doubt .
Let’s try it then, why not.
It’s not a problem, I’m telling you. ....You know what? I’ll suggest a tune up as well.
Ok now you’re pushing it.
Believe me, it’ll work.
(silently thinking, shifting his glance from his buddy to the woman coming down the road, and back again)
You’re good, man.
Yup.
All right. Let’s do this.

2 comments:

  1. you have the utmost wicked wit.every story is a highlight part of my day.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Your comment was a highlight of MY day.

    ReplyDelete