Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sharing

I wanted to show you some things I found while I was wasting time working hard writing. If you can't see the videos, click on the title of this blog.

I get emails a couple times a month from this company called Imogene and Willie and I rarely open them, and in fact said to myself what is this crap cluttering up my inbox and then I watched this video again and remembered. Two hundred dollars is a lot of money for a pair of jeans until you realize that you will have them for the rest of your life. I liked their story.

out of blue from imogene + willie on Vimeo.

Two of my friends who live on a farm just adopted a new animal, and I can't wait to meet him. His name is Derrick, he's a zonkey, and yes it's exactly what you think it is.



This beautiful fabric is designed by a woman that Mo works for. Check out her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment