Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Santa Baby

Dear Christmas,

   Seriously? I love you so much, don't you know that? We had such amazing times years ago. I was obsessed with you, with everything about you. I thought about you all the time. I couldn't sleep because of you. I wanted you around the clock. But, you know, I'm older now, I'm tired. I need to clear my head a little. Can't you understand that? I don't like it when you sneak up on me, and I don't like it when you're in my face 24/7. I just really need you to back the fuck off. I'm sorry, I hate myself for saying that, but come on baby, it's too much. I can't take it. You're stressing me out. You're stressing me out so badly and we're getting into some really bad patterns that I'm not sure we can get out of. (sigh) I want you, I do, I want to be able to be a good person for you, giving and loving and happy, but you just gotta let me get there on my own, you gotta stop pushing me. Have faith. Isn't that what you like to say? Believe. It'll be good I promise.

xo
Deird

No comments:

Post a Comment