Monday, December 30, 2013

The Last Days of 2013

Dear Everyone Who Reads This:

Thank you and geez, sorry if that sounds like the beginning of a suicide note, it's not. In fact it's the opposite, this is a hey I'm here and thank you for being with me and for all that you give to me and make me feel even though that sounds kind of corny, annoying, "I'm on my life journey, choosing my path" crap sort of note. I'm not going to make any resolutions except to say there will be changes this year and some will actually stick. I'm posting a few of the posts I had the most fun writing and I highly recommend reading these when you have a hundred other things you should be doing, because that's the same place I was when I wrote them.

Buying Pants With My Dad: The Odyssey Part OnePart Two,  Part Three.

Wisdom From Strangers: The Time That It Was

Sex in The 21st Century: Going Hard

How We're Related: Ding

Eulogy for James Gandolfini: RIP Jimmy G


This year: I learned about my Selfie from my children.





No comments:

Post a Comment