Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heaven


When I think of harp music, I think of a 50 year-old woman with long hair and birkenstocks near the electronic hair removal kiosk at the back of a mall. But I can’t think of a better alarm clock sound to wake up to. My cell phone alarm clock setting is harp music and honestly, this morning when I woke up, I felt like I was gently floating on a cloud all the way into the bathroom. I highly recommend it.

Also, as far as sounds go, if you are sitting in a completely silent room with only the faintest sound of wind in the branches outside, I highly recommend the one that happens when you drag an old document into the trash on a mac computer. Very satisfying.

1 comment:

  1. sounds lovely, right now I wake up to a recording of my own voice gently saying 'time to get up, time to get up...'. I also recommend.

    ReplyDelete