Friday, January 27, 2012

What You Say About You



Sometimes I think I would like to try a plunge into the icy ocean with the Polar Bear Club.

I had a friend whose father was blind, and he was able to give a description of a person's face and hair color based on hearing their voice and shaking their hand. I don't know if I could do that, but there are definitely things I could know about a person based on sounds they make. Here's a list of sounds a person makes that can give you a little window into his deepest inner self:


Sneezing
Reacting to a stubbed toe in the dark, in the middle of the night, on the way to the bathroom
Drinking water from a water bottle
Eating soup
Driving
Singing along with a group of people
Describing a person you love
Describing a person you hate
Looking at a puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment