Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cut From The Same Cloth

The ides of March was yesterday, the day Julius Ceasar was killed. Julius was the one who said Veni, Vidi ,Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered. That’s a good one. He also gave way to the word Caesarian, or, I guess his mother gave way (thank you and good night everybody). He did not like facial or body hair so he had himself tweezed but he was embarrassed about being bald and that’s why he wore the little wreath on his head. Why do I know these facts? My favorite was that once when some senators came to honor him, he refused to rise to greet them because he had diarreah. (PS They were the same senators who later killed him.)

Who is the person that recorded these facts for all perpetuity?

We are definitely related.

No comments:

Post a Comment